Sunday, August 16, 2009

30 Is The New 20...Right?

Last week, I found myself in a whole new decade as far as my age goes....the big 3-0. Trevor (along with help from my parents) was so sweet to throw me a birthday party. He invited our friends from our LLT (Living Life Together) Lifegroup over to my parent's house for some delicious Caribbean food, drinks and hot tub time. The biggest surprise? My presents! Our thoughtful friends gave me the gift that will keep giving the entire Winter long...a zebra-striped Snuggie (www.getsnuggie.com)! You don't even know how excited I am about that!
Trevor also outdid himself--tickets to the Britney Spears concert next month PLUS a life-size cardboard cut-out of her. Those of you who know me well know that I love Britney Spears (but please make note that I like the "old school" normal and cute Britney and not the more recent crazy Britney). NKOTB and Britney in concert in one year??? Pretty awesome! ;)
Let's hope that the next 10 years will be as amazing as my last 10 years. With a wonderful family and such amazing friends, I am not too upset at all about heading "over the hill."

The party scene...Thanks to my mom and dad for letting us use their backyard AND for their great decorating!

The LLT gang (and my Snuggie!)

Britney!

The lovely ladies plus our "friend" Britney

2 comments:

Deziray Click said...

Great Job Trevor, It was a FUN party!! Did you see the AWSOME video that Jeff posted of Kim's surprise visit from Brittany http://gallery.me.com/jeffclick#100072/Kim%20Gets%20Some%20Britney&bgcolor=black

Angela & Brad said...

great party, trevor and mannings! we thoroughly enjoyed ushering you into your third decade; snuggie and all ;)

and deziray that video IS awesome, i want to post it on my blog as well.