Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Big Day...

Baby Hoppers has now baked for 41 weeks! Not many women can say that they have made it that far (or gotten that HUGE!) so I will bear that badge with honor. ;)
My doctor has scheduled an induction for tomorrow, April 6th so that we can finally see our baby. It doesn't look like he or she is coming on their own anytime soon and medically speaking, there is some concern once babies bake for this long. It definitely won't be the labor that I had hoped and planned for, but at least we will get to meet our baby at the end of it all.
So, tomorrow is the big day! We would appreciate positive thoughts and prayers. We will definitely post an update and pictures as soon as possible.
Catch you on the flip side! ;)

2 comments:

Keysha said...

I am hoping you have had him/her by now!!!! I just read this! YAY!!! I'm still going with girl, b/c Kennedy got evicted at 41weeks 1day. I always joke that I'd still be pregnant with that child! Hope all went fabulously, and I can't wait to meet that lil pumpkin :)

The Christenson's said...

AH! You should probably have Baby #2 by now! I am just reading this as well. Can't wait to see pics!!! Saying my prayers for you all.